24 March 2008

20080324 :: Successful Experiment #4

I got yet another round of good news today:
Great news! You were successful in producing a new Tech II blueprint!
You have a good feeling this job is perfectly suited to someone of your talents.

Blueprint details:
Blueprint Type: Tremor S Blueprint
Number of Runs: 10
Material Level: -4
Productivity Level: -4
My third success in four attempts at Invention.

Now if I can just get a handle on selling the BPCs for the correct amount of money I might just have a cottage industry to call my own.

Hurting for cash ATM. Lost the Cheetah exploring a system in Empire. I warped on top of an Angel party and they were none too pleased. Silly me had let the insurance lapse and as much as I'm embarassed to say I haven't the 12 mil to replace her right now. I've got to liquidate some assets and then re-assess. I did manage to salvage the Cov-Ops Cloak, though, which will save some ISK.

No comments: