07 December 2007

20071207 :: More Shots

I thought I'd take some screen caps of everything in the hangar. A few I took out for a spin.

I've got to admit that turning the bloom effects on make things look much prettier and don't put much more additional strain on the system. Granted who knows what it would be like in blob combat, but then performance always goes out the window during that.

Here's the snaps. Click for larger views:

The Arbiter



Catalyst



Drake



Hoarder



Jaguar



Mammoth



Probe



Retriever

1 comment:

Smak said...

Hi there,

I'm currently setting up an EVE-related link directory and have come across your nice blog. I would like to add your blog to my link directory, if you allow me to, so I kindly ask for your permission.

You can also add your site by yourself by using the following link: http://www.eve-places.com/add.php .

After submitting, you will be provided with a custom password to edit your entry at any given time.

I would be happy, if the EVE cmmunity can find your site on EVE-Places.com!

If you should have further questions, please drop me a line, I will be happy to answer.

Kindest regards,
Smak