14 May 2007

20070506 A Mission Example

I just ran a level 2 internal security mission that netted 290K in pay and time bonuses. Not exactly the fast route to riches, is it? But, take into account the 4,727,500 in salvaged parts and the trip seems a bit more worthwhile. 5.1 million ISK for a little over a half hours work isn’t bad.

The infusion of cash is welcomed given that I just shelled out 405K for Astrometrics and 3.6M for Covert Ops. I’m thinking I’m going to break with the aforementioned schedule and sneak in Astrometrics I before going onto the Cov-Op hunt so I can start screwing around with my probe launcher and start learning what to expect.

Manufacturing

I’ve started cranking out Multispectral probes every time I find myself with a little Megacyte. It’s the hardest to come by mineral required for the probe, but I have been able to bang out eight of them since the other day. I could buy the Mega in-system, but the differential between what I can purchase for v. what I could buy the probes pre-made isn’t convincing enough I need to make a buy.

Net Change in Bank Account to Date

+3.3% since start.

No comments: